7th Annual Dogapoolooza - Open Swim for Dogs
Saturday, September 9, 2017
Lava Heat Aquatics and the Lava Hot Springs Foundation invite dogs and dog-lovers to Lava Hot Springs! Our goal is to maximize the joy that (somehow) accompanies wet dog smell and a totally exhausted pooch at the end of the day! Dogapoolooza proceeds help fund the Lava Heat Aquatics’ learn-to-swim programs, and the event donates money to local canine charities.
Open Swim for Dogs Noon-4:00pm
Olympic Swimming Complex
195 N. Center Street, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho.
$10 per dog entry fee at the door (humans are free but are not allowed in the pool)
The Main Event… Open Swim for Dogs
- Saturday, September 9, Noon-4pm
- At the Olympic Swimming Complex, 195 N. Center Street, Lava Hot Springs Idaho
- $10 per dog entry fee
- Humans are free!
- Dogs are allowed to swim in the outdoor pool—although their humans need to stay on the deck—and play in the fully fenced lawn area.
- Wiener Dog Races (on land)
- Food by Lava Heat Aquatics and Caribou United High School Swim Club
After… The Riverside Hot Springs Inn’s Wagging Tails Happy Hour
- Saturday, September 9, 3:30-6:30pm
- Riverside Hot Spring Inn’s Portneuf Grille & Lounge, 255 East Portneuf Street (off Main, between 2nd & 3rd). Pet Friendly! We love dogs! 208-776-5504
- Bring your fido friend to sit outside and enjoy the Riverside’s Portneuf Grille & Lounge, featuring a special Happy Hour Menu
- Complimentary gourmet doggie kabob for fido (one per pooch please), made by our professional culinary staff.
- For our human patrons, we are offering (for a fee) our Small Plate Menu and a fun selection of soft drinks or themed “adult beverages.”
“This sounds like so much fun! What can I do to help?”
- Spread the word: Tell your friends and your friends’ friends and your frenemies!
- Bring your doggy over for the fun
- See Facebook photos
Thank you for your support and enthusiasm!
Contact Karen Homstad, Dogapoolooza Coordinator
208-251-5230 (call or text) / email@example.com