8th Annual Dogapoolooza - Open Swim for Dogs
Saturday, September 8, 2018
Lava Heat Aquatics and the Lava Hot Springs Foundation invite dogs and dog-lovers to Lava Hot Springs! Our goal is to maximize the joy that (somehow) accompanies wet dog smell and a totally exhausted pooch at the end of the day! Dogapoolooza proceeds help fund the Lava Heat Aquatics’ learn-to-swim programs, and the event donates money to local canine charities.
Open Swim for Dogs Noon-4:00pm
Olympic Swimming Complex
195 N. Center Street, Lava Hot Springs, Idaho.
$10 per dog entry fee at the door (humans are free but are not allowed in the pool)
The Main Event… Open Swim for Dogs
- Saturday, September 8, Noon-4pm
- At the Olympic Swimming Complex, 195 N. Center Street, Lava Hot Springs Idaho
- $10 per dog entry fee
- Humans are free!
- Dogs are allowed to swim in the outdoor pool—although their humans need to stay on the deck—and play in the fully fenced lawn area.
“This sounds like so much fun! What can I do to help?”
- Spread the word: Tell your friends and your friends’ friends and your frenemies!
- Bring your doggy over for the fun
- See Facebook photos
Thank you for your support and enthusiasm!
Contact the Dogapoolooza Coordinator
208-251-5230 (call or text) / Karen.Bartlett@lava.idaho.gov